Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Smith Christmas

We had a wonderful time seeing everyone and spending time with so many wonderful family and friends! Thank you all! We have been trying to get back to normal here....or so we hope to be back to normal sometime before January. The toys are all in the basement and any toy that has more than 1 piece is already strewn about. Many of them have taken rides in the dump truck. On our way home from Lanark, Hunter (who was extremely tired) said in a whiny voice..."all I wanted was a tool bench." "I only wanted 1 thing, a tool bench." He kept repeating this over and over and when I mentioned that "we can take back the roundhouse, or the piggy truck, or......" His reply was "No, I like that (toy)......but all I wanted was a tool bench." AUGH! The joy of kids and Christmas! It was truly a great blessing to watch the boys enjoy Christmas and warm up to everyone.
From here until school starts for Rob (Jan 10), we (Rob & I) are planning on relaxing and the boys are enjoying the toys. Thanks again! We love you all!
Becky

No comments: