Sunday, January 27, 2008

Go Illini!

Ok, had to say that as we haven't had too much opportunity and they managed to not embarrass themselves tonight. Actually, it was a fun game (although I need a special guide with all of the changing lineups...sheesh!) and a long drive, but coming down worked out well. There is still more snow left on the ground than I thought - must not have been as warm today as I thought it would be up here. Was nice in Homer...

Everything went well with the visit to Aunt Chris and Uncle John's. The girls were charmers and they enjoyed seeing them. Loran kept stealing Gracie's pacifier and tried putting it in her mouth. They were great fun to watch again today at Mom and Dad's, as well, rolling around and over each other. Easy entertainment, and they will change fast, I know.

Mom is right about the bathroom, it looks bigger and more open. Can't wait to see the new lights up and everything done.

Better get to bed, I guess.

See you all - Sharon

No comments: