Tuesday, January 22, 2008
It is stinkin' cold here!
No one else has written lately, so I thought I would start it up again. Rob is in the midst of finishing the 5th /6th grade basketball season (yea!) and has started his 2nd to last course he needs before his thesis for his doctorate. He is also now a school board member at Zion. Hunter and Rylan are getting very excited for the transition to being "bunk mates." We have the bunk bed and the sheets but no mattresses yet. Maybe this weekend! Rylan is starting to use all sorts of words lately. He loves telling me "NO!" and running away. It just blows me away that he will be two in a matter of months! I have been busy with some extra days at work when Rob is home and also finding and getting music together for my piano students for recital this spring. I decided to do away with the traditional recital this year and we will be having a Disney theme. It has been fun finding music...traditional disney stuff to pirates of the carribean and high school musical. I am debating about encouraging them to dress up like a character from their song. Well....I think that is about all on the Smith coldfront. We are just trying to stay warm and praying that our furnace continues to do what it's supposed to! Love you all and we are thinking of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment